The Trocadéro rattan bistro chair is commonly found at cafes throughout Paris. Featured at Porcelain, an Austrian cafe that debuted in 2019, has emerged from the pandemic as a destination for inventive, lunchtime fare. Drawing inspiration from cafe culture in Vienna in the prewar era, the cafe was a location for Martin Scorcese’s film, “The Irishman.” This is the kind of place you could meet a date for a casual meal while you admire the collection of funky ’70’s wallpaper and spooky civil-war era portraits. Designed by French manufacturer, Poitoux.
- Parisian French Rattan Bistro Wood Chairs in Light Honey Frame
- Hand made steamed Bent Wood Rattan. (not plastic)
- Coat of Marine varnish that protects and preserves beautiful wood finish.
- Suitable for commercial use - Stackable
- Sold nationwide to Restaurants, Cafe's, Hotels and Residential Customers
- FREE SHIPPING
- Price Match Guarantee
- BARS & RESTAURANTS: For large orders email us for details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
17 1/4"W x 21"D x 32 3/4"H overall & 17 3/4", seat height 18"