- Chairs Non-Folding
- Trocadéro Rattan Chair - Lilac/White (Set of 2)
The Trocadéro rattan bistro chair is commonly found at cafes throughout Paris. Featured at Porcelain, an Austrian cafe that debuted in 2019, has emerged from the pandemic as a destination for inventive, lunchtime fare. Drawing inspiration from cafe culture in Vienna in the prewar era, the cafe was a location for Martin Scorcese’s film, “The Irishman.” This is the kind of place you could meet a date for a casual meal while you admire the collection of funky ’70’s wallpaper and spooky civil-war era portraits. Designed by French manufacturer, Poitoux.
- Parisian French Rattan Bistro Wood Chairs in Light Honey Frame
- Hand made steamed Bent Wood Rattan. (not plastic)
- Coat of Marine varnish that protects and preserves beautiful wood finish.
- Suitable for commercial use - Stackable
- Sold nationwide to Restaurants, Cafe's, Hotels and Residential Customers
- FREE SHIPPING
- Price Match Guarantee
- BARS & RESTAURANTS: For large orders email us for details at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
17 1/4"W x 21"D x 32 3/4"H overall & 17 3/4", seat height 18"