Solid Stone 24" Bistro Table w/3-Prong Cast Iron Art Deco Base
Our Café Tables create an aura of old world charm. The tops are made of sintered stone.....tough as rock, weatherproof, unaffected by heat, or cold, very hard to chip, scratch or damage and easy to clean. Like Quartz, Sintered Stone is a manufactured product made from a base of natural stone to resemble white marble. A great alternative to marble which cracks easily and stains terribly.The detail cast into the three-leg base is reproduced exactly from an original early 20th-century French bistro table. The cast iron tables have a protective coating and are suitable for use indoors or out.
BARS & RESTAURANTS: For large orders email us for details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Top measures 24" in diameter.
- Table stands approximately 29.75" tall.
- Each table weighs approximately 55 lbs.
- Seamless brass rim.
- Solid, cast iron base and stem.
- Simple assembly required.
- Screws not included. Requires 8 screws for each top: stainless steel 14 by 3/4” high oval head sheet metal Phillips screws.
Customers also viewed